Monday, September 8, 2014

Mustard Pie Clothing Children's Holiday Line PreOrders

Today is  a big day in the boutique world!  Mustard Pie Clothing's Holiday 2014 line is available for preordering!

This may be my favorite children's holiday line this year.  They had me at polka dots!

Shop the collection here.

This collection works for New Years Eve too!  Not to mention family pictures.
There are TONS of sister sets to choose from!  The hard part is picking your favorite.


The skirt above is a must have!  I have this skirt in past collections, but this color combination is timeless and stunning.


Finally, coordinating boys ties!  Yes, I have two little guys.  This makes life easier.


OneGoodThread.com offers free shipping on every order. 
 Someone who places a preorder today will recieve their 
order for FREE up to $250!  Wish me luck as I hope it is me!  If not me, I hope you are the winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment